International Services | International Studies Internship
One Trinity Place, #100
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
(210) 999-7305 fax
International Studies Internship is a great opportunity to work with Class of 2017 international students and receive 1-3 hours of credit for completing an internship with TU International Student & Scholar Services. Credit counts towards major or minor in International Studies.
- Cannot have any TU violation
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Must be interested in international students, study abroad and/or international studies
- Ability to drive University vehicle is a plus
- Complete the International Studies Internship e-Application
- 2 (two) Trinity University references i.e. RA/RM, professor, supervisor, current or former intern to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their recommendations
- Attach resume listing any work experience, languages, leadership, and/or study abroad experience.
- E-mail email@example.com with resume attached, listing any work experience, languages, leadership, and/or study abroad experience.
Important dates to remember:
- Internship Applications due by March 8, 2013
- Intern Orientation meeting-- March 27, 2013
- Intern early move-in date - August 18 2013
- Intern training - August 19 2013
- International Student Orientation - August 20- 21 2013
- New Student Orientation - August 22 2013
- Fall classes start - August 28 2013