Study Abroad and Off Campus Study
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
For Fall 2012, Study Abroad will hold walk in hours Monday-Friday from 4:00-5:00pm
For study in Spring 2013:
- October 1st - Last day to submit a new program or institution for Trinity approval
- October 18th - Last day to begin an application
- October 25th - Last day to turn in an application
- October 31st - Last day to turn in Trinity Study Abroad Approval Forms.
For study in Fall 2013, Academic Year 2013-14 or Summer 2013:
- March 1st - Last day to submit a new program or institution for Trinity approval
- March 21st - Last day to begin an application
- March 25th - Last day to turn in an application
- March 31 - Last day to turn in Trinity Study Abroad Approval Forms.
Evaluations from students returning from abroad must be turned in by the following dates:
- November 1st for students who were abroad in Spring or Summer of the previous year
- April 1st for students who were abroad Fall.
Trinity student Ashley Snow stands in front of a Roman Aqueduct while studying abroad.
Travel is a part of it, of course. However, the people you meet, the ideas you discover, the glimpses you get into other ways of living and thinking, are the best of it.
It's part adventure and part quest, and it's always more than you expected. If you commit yourself to the learning, you will open doors and windows you never knew existed and, once opened, they won't close.
There will be good days and bad - challenges and obstacles - and moments of quiet amazement that will teach you to value yourself and your own culture and country in ways you never did before.
If you want to make that commitment, we can help you with that. Studying Abroad is a process of going abroad, studying abroad, and returning from abroad; and the Trinity program is designed to support you at each step.
Because the world is becoming increasingly interdependent and borderless due to technological advances and an integrated, global economy, Trinity University believes studying abroad is an important key to the future success of today's college student.
Students considering attending Trinity University or just beginning to consider a term abroad as a part of your college experience can learn how Study Abroad fits into the Trinity experience by looking at prospective students Web page.
Trinity students who are ready to begin the process will find detailed information by going to currently enrolled students Web page.
Beginning Fall 2012, Study Abroad will hold walk-in hours at the following days and times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4:00-5:00pm