Sophomore Leadership Initiative
Coates University Center
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
What is Sophomore Leadership Initiative?
Sophomore Leadership Initiative (SLI) is a leadership program specifically designed for sophomore students. The program consists of a series of workshops that focus on individual leadership development. Workshop content includes identity exploration, leadership styles, values exploration, and more. Workshops include small and large group experiential activities, as well as opportunities for reflection and introspection.
How Do I Get Involved?
Applications for spring 2014 will be online in the fall. Applicants will be notified via email regarding their participation in the program.
Sophomore Leadership Initiative meets on Tuesday evenings from 5:00-6:30 p.m in March and April each year. View the detailed program outline (available in fall 2013) to learn more. The spring 2013 schedule is below:
- Meeting 1 (March 18) - SLI Welcome and Identity Exploration
- Meeting 2 (March 25) - Leadership Styles
- Meeting 3 (April 1) - Values
- Meeting 4 (April 8)- Discovering Your Strengths
- Meeting 5 (April 15) - Reflection and Goal Setting
- Meeting 6 (April 22) - Celebration & Recognition