Alumni Relations Office
One Trinity Place,
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
Questions or comments? firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not be thinking about it right now, but in a few short years, you will be a Trinity alumnus or alumna. The Trinity University Alumni Association is 26,000 members strong, and you will automatically become a member when you graduate. Your years as a Trinity student may come to an end, but your relationship with Trinity University is just beginning!
There are many ways to become involved with Trinity's alumni - both now and once you've graduated.
Get involved as a student! Here's how:
- Join the Trinity Student Ambassadors
- Connect with alumni in your hometown
- Attend Making Connections
- Learn about alumni and the Trinity University Alumni Association
- Nominate a senior (Maybe yourself! Maybe a friend!) for the Student Service Awards
- Brush up your etiquette skills at Wine Dine and Act Fine
- Patronize Alumni Businesses
- Celebrate Senior Week
- Purchase a Class Ring
And don't hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Office if you have questions, or would like to find other ways to get involved. Don't forget - most of us were where you are just a short while ago!