Your National Alumni Board
Alumni Relations Office
One Trinity Place,
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
Questions or comments? email@example.com
The Trinity continuum of experience begins when a high school student first learns of the University and extends throughout his or her collegiate years and beyond. The Trinity University Alumni Association, and its governing body the National Alumni Board, plays an active role in strengthening the bonds within the University community.
Our goals are to:
- Establish the framework for cultivating a lifelong relationship between current and future alumni and Trinity University from student recruitment forward, helping all understand what it means to be alumni.
- Increase the visibility of alumni as a unique and important constituency within the University community by representing alumni interests in a broad range of University matters.
- Strengthen consistent alumni participation in ways such as in University and chapter events, ongoing financial support of the University and recruitment of new students through improved communications about the benefits and opportunities for services and support.
- Promote Trinity University in our local communities to enhance national visibility and reputation consistent with Trinity's excellent quality.
- Identify and foster alumni leadership in support of the University through local chapter boards, the National Alumni Board, and ultimately, the Board of Trustees.
- Enrich the lives of alumni by providing meaningful programming, benefits, and services.
- Demonstrate by personal example and individual contribution the value and importance of our relationship with Trinity University.