Student Programming Board
Campus & Community Involvement
Coates University Center, West Wing, Suite 104
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
Who We Are
The Student Programming Board is a University Sponsored student organization responsible for coordinating programming and events for students on campus. These events range from large-scale concerts, to comedian and hypnotist shows, to film screenings, to many more! By programming for the student body, the Student Programming Board hopes to create a fun and exciting campus life for all Trinity students.
The mission of the Student Programming Board (SPB) is to provide entertaining and interactive programs and events. All programs sponsored by the SPB are open to the entire university community.
Executive Board Positions
- Director, Laura Kalb
- Associate Director of General Programming, Navid Leelani
- Associate Director of Concerts, Eliza Grady
- Associate Director of Traditions, Deborah Kilpatrick
- Accountant, Alex Sottile
- Public Relations-Social Media, Karishma Phansalkar
- Public Relations-Print, Elly Yeo
- Secretary, Vera Zhou
Student Programing Board Events
- Welcome Week Concert- The concert is SPB's first major event of the academic year. The concert is held on the baseball field after the student involvment fair, an event to start off the year with entertainment and fun!
- Tigerfest- TigerFest is composed of TigerFest week and the TigerFest Gala. TigerFest week seeks to promote campus spirit, unity, and serves as the University's homecoming celebration. The TigerFest Gala is Trinity University's homecoming dance.
- Chocolate Festival- The Chocolate Festival occurs every February on the Esplanade. The event features free chocolate for all students, staff, and faculty as well as a competition between the student organizations.
- Spotlight Talent Show- Spotlight Talent Show is the annual campus wide talent show held during Spring Family Weekend.
- Saturdays in Skyline- If students find themselves free on a Saturday, they can always come to Skyline for Saturday night entertainment and fun.
Applications are now available for all board positions! This year 11 positions are available to students, first years through juniors.
1. Review the 2014 Student Programming Board membership contract for general information about the coming year.
Note: You will NOT sign and submit the contract until a position has been formally offered to you.
2. Review the SPB position descriptions.
2. Complete our online application by Wednesday, 11/13/13 at 11:59 PM.
Good Luck! For more information please email email@example.com.