Student Programming Board
Campus & Community Involvement
Coates University Center, West Wing, Suite 104
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
Who We Are
The Student Programming Board is a University Sponsored student organization responsible for coordinating programming and events for students on campus. These events range from large-scale concerts, to comedian and hypnotist shows, to film screenings, to many more! By programming for the student body, the Student Programming Board hopes to create a fun and exciting campus life for all Trinity students.
The mission of the Student Programming Board (SPB) is to provide entertaining and interactive programs and events. All programs sponsored by the SPB are open to the entire university community.
The vision of SPB is to unify Trinity's community through accessible fun and by upholding campus traditions.
- Director, Navid Leelani
- Membership Chair, Laura Campbell
- Public Relations Chair, Greg Mak
- Outreach and Promotions Chair, Camille Cartier
- Accountant, Stephen Davis
- Entertainment Chair, Devina Kumar
- Assistant Entertainment Chair, Kyle Argueta
- Concerts Chair, Jordan Greene
- Assistant Concerts Chair, Chloe
- PheaTraditions Chair, Jamie Banks
- Assistant Traditions Chair, Carolyn Young
- Movies Chair, Mia Garza
Student Programing Board Events
- Welcome Week Concert- The concert is SPB's first major event of the academic year. The concert is held on the baseball field after the student involvment fair, an event to start off the year with entertainment and fun!
- Tigerfest- TigerFest is composed of TigerFest week and the TigerFest Gala. TigerFest week seeks to promote campus spirit, unity, and serves as the University's homecoming celebration. The TigerFest Gala is Trinity University's homecoming dance.
- Chocolate Festival- The Chocolate Festival occurs every February on the Esplanade. The event features free chocolate for all students, staff, and faculty as well as a competition between the student organizations.
- Spotlight Talent Show- Spotlight Talent Show is the annual campus wide talent show held during Spring Family Weekend.
- Saturday Events - The second and fourth Saturday of each month SPB will host a concert, comedian, magician, or some form of entertainment!
- Destress Fest - Students can take time during spring reading days to relax and destress before finals.
Applications are available each November for memebers to be selected for the following calendar year. Interviews are offered to the top applicants.
SPB director is selected by the outgoing director and advisor.
All other positions are selected by the incoming director and advisor.