Financial Aid Quick Info
Applying for need-based funding?
Trinity's FAFSA code: 003647
The 2013-2014 FAFSA is available January 1, 2013 at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Priority filing date for the FAFSA is February 15.
Office of Financial Aid
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
Financial aid for graduate students at Trinity comes in the following forms:
- assistantships (please contact your respective academic department for information)
- a monthly tuition payment plan
- assistance with Federal and alternative loan options
All students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for Federal Direct Loan eligibility.
The Cost of Attendance (COA) is a budget reflecting the estimated costs associated with enrollment at Trinity in a given year. The COA is used by the Office of Financial Aid to determine eligibility for assistance. It includes expenses like tuition and fees that are billed for directly by the University as well as indirect expenses (not billed for by the University) like transportation or books and supplies that should be considered when planning for educational expenses. Since many Trinity students receive some measure of financial assistance, the actual costs that students incur are often less than the COA.
- School Administration and School Psychology Programs
- Healthcare Administration and Executive Programs
- Masters of Arts in Teaching Program
Click on the following link for more information: Application Process