Forms and Documents
Financial Aid Quick Info
Applying for financial aid? STEP 1: The 2014-2015 CSS PROFILE is available October 1, 2013. Trinity's CSS PROFILE code: 6831
Applying for financial aid?
The 2014-2015 CSS PROFILE is available October 1, 2013.
Trinity's CSS PROFILE code: 6831
CSS PROFILE priority filing dates for students who enter Trinity University beginning with the Fall 2014 semester are as follows; Early Decision I/ Early Action I by November 1, 2013, Early Decision II/ Early Action II by January 1, 2014, Regular Decision by February 1, 2014.
Students who entered Trinity University prior to Fall 2013 are not required to complete the CSS PROFILE.
The 2014-2015 FAFSA is available January 1, 2014.
Trinity's FAFSA code: 003647
Entering students priority filing date for the FAFSA is February 15.
Continuing students priority filing date for the FAFSA is May 1.
Office of Financial Aid
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, Texas 78212-7200
The forms below are in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can download it here for free!
General Financial Aid Forms
Academic Year Specific Financial Aid Forms
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (2015-2016)
- Texas Residency Statement (2015-2016)
- Estimated Charges (2015-2016)
- Financial Aid Guide (2015-2016)
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (2014-2015)
- Independent Verification Worksheet (2014-2015)
- Asset Verification - Parent (2014-2015)
- Statement of Texas Residency, Entering Students (2014-2015)
- Statement of Texas Residency, Continuing Students (2014-2015)
- Estimated Charges (2014-2015)
- Financial Aid Guide (2014-2015)
Loan Application Instructions