Principal Leadership Program
Storch Memorial Building
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
Shaping Tomorrow's Leaders
Trinity's Principal Fellows program is an innovative and intensive preparation that equips candidates with the transformational leadership skills required of successful educational leaders today. Candidates, chosen in a highly selective admissions process, join a cohort of 20 members to earn a Master of Education degree in School Leadership and a State of Texas Principal certificate. Our program prepares instructional leaders to take on the challenges of urban school leadership in the greater San Antonio community.
Highlights of the program:
- A small, cohort based experience with a select group of top teacher leaders from across the area
- Meaningful coursework facilitated by top scholars and practicioners in education, both nationally and locally
- An extended residency experience for candidates that releases them halftime from their teaching assignments to pursue hands-on leadership experience in their school setting
- Leadership coaching provided weekly to both the candidate and their leadership team at the school to maximize the leadership learning experience
- Membership in a nationally-accredited (NCATE) principal preparation program
If you're an educator looking to become a high performing, entrepreneurial, transformative leader, we encourage you to take a closer look at our program.