Statement of Financial Obligation
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- Student Account Suite
- Guide to Online System Brochure
- Student Consent Form-FERPA
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Expenses
- Helpful Hints to Login
- Payment Due Dates
- Tuition refunds, and the Tuition Refund Plan
- Tax Credits for Higher Education
- Account Information & Deadlines
Trinity University/Student Accounts
One Trinity Place
San Antonio, TX 78212-7200
(210) 999-8316 (fax)
A student who applies and is admitted to Trinity University assumes a definite financial obligation. It is expected that the student or his/her parents or guardian will comply with provisions of this section of the bulletin relative to payments of accounts and invoices. All checks should be made payable to Trinity University unless otherwise directed.
A student who is regularly enrolled and has made payments in full or executed a University-approved contract with an educational plan is entitled to several privileges. These privileges include attending classes, taking examinations, receiving grade reports, transcripts, securing course credit, and graduating. For boarding students, the privileges of residing in the residence halls and eating in the dining facilities are also included.
The Student Accounts Office will assist every student/parent in meeting his/her financial obligation providing there is a signed Student Consent to Release Educational Records form on file to converse with the parents. Go obtain this form, click here.
Any student who is delinquent in a financial obligation to the University including damage to University property, traffic fines, Health Services charges, conduct sanctions, late fees, or library fines, is subject to exclusion from any or all of the usual privileges of the University. Graduation may be denied, and his/her permanent record (transcript) will not be released until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
Delinquent account balances will be turned over to a collection agency. Any fees associated with the collection of the debt are the responsibility of the student. By signing your application to the University you indicate your written approval of any and all fees.
STATEMENT OF POLICIES REGARDING STUDENT EXPENSES
1. EACH STUDENT IS LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER SCHOOL EXPENSES. It is imperative that students and parents (when applicable) be aware of the cost of tuition, required fees, and room and board expense for the contract period, defined as the semester for which the student is enrolling.
2. STUDENT ENROLLMENT IS COMPLETED ONLY UPON PAYMENT IN FULL OF SEMESTER EXPENSES or upon making satisfactory arrangements for a contract with educational lending organizations approved by Trinity University.
3. TRINITY HAS CONVERTED TO E-BILLING/E-PAY. Please go to payonline.trinity.edu to authorize users (parents, third party payers) to view your bill and to make a payment (electronic check-FREE or credit card - MC, DISC, Visa or AMEX). Credit card payments are subject to a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.75% based upon the dollar amount being charged with a $3 minimum. When paying online, complete the Additional Item selections and complete the payment. Completion of the billing and/or payment process equates to returning your completed bill to Student Accounts.
If you have any questions about the system, please send e-mail to email@example.com
This page is provided to you for informational purposes. Trinity University does not assume liability for omissions, typographical errors, or policy changes that are not updated immediately on this or other official university web pages.