Department of Health Care Administration
Department of Health Care Administration One Trinity Place #58
San Antonio, Texas
Access your future, now. Apply online to the Trinity University Health Care Administration Graduate Program that best fits your professional and educational trajectory.
Visit us on Facebook
“Preparing Leaders for Tomorrow's Health Care Field”
Trinity University's Health Care Administration program develops leaders who are able to adapt and respond to the needs of health care and prepares them for the challenges of 21st century health care delivery.
Our distinctive program accepts students with the qualifications, the desire, and the potential to become health care's key players of tomorrow. With two unique programs of study available to health care administration students, a three year On Campus Program and a 23 month off-campus Executive Program, our curriculum fits the schedule of an experienced professional or a recent college graduate. Whichever program students opt to follow, our healthcare administration program provides:
- A top-rated program with a relevant and current curriculum
- A program continuously accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) since 1969
- Year-long residency (On-Campus Program)
- An exceptional faculty, readily accessible outside regular class hours
- Small class sizes
- Fully integrated conceptual and experiential learning
- Access to our program's distinguished alumni