Department of Health Care Administration
Department of Health Care Administration One Trinity Place #58
San Antonio, Texas
“Preparing Leaders for Tomorrow's Health Care Field”
Trinity University's Health Care Administration program develops leaders who are able to adapt and respond to the needs of healthcare and prepares them for the challenges of 21st century healthcare delivery.
Our distinctive program accepts students with the qualifications, the desire and the potential to become healthcare's key players of tomorrow. With two unique programs of study available to healthcare administration students, a three year On Campus Program and a 23 month off-campus Executive Program, our curriculum fits the schedule of an experienced professional or a recent college graduate. Whichever program students opt to follow, our healthcare administration program provides:
- A top-rated program with a relevant and current curriculum
- A program continuously accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) since 1969
- Year long residency (on campus program)
- An exceptional faculty, readily accessible outside regular class hours
- Small Class Sizes
- Fully integrated conceptual and experiential learning
- Access to our program's distinguished alumni
Amer Kaissi: National trend takes health clinics to retail centers.