Faculty Profile placeholder for image of text
Teaching the teachers
Trinity’s Angela Breidenstein finds joy in preparing the next generation of educators
Thousands of informed, involved, purposeful Trinity-educated alumni are changing the world.
- Provide scholarships and financial aid to worthy students;
- Strengthen its innovative curriculum by taking advantage of new opportunities for cross-disciplinary teaching and learning;
- Attract talented faculty who care about students and who are among the nation's leading scholars in their disciplines;
- Improve the living and learning environment by investing in new technology initiatives, modernizing our residence halls, and improving our recreation and athletic facilities;
- Recruit the most academically gifted and diverse students; and
- Maintain the beautiful campus
Thousands of informed, involved, purposeful Trinity-educated alumni are changing the world, by making a gift each year. All gifts, of whatever size, are valued and appreciated. What's most important is your participation.
Steve Mach '92 "I believe that alumni, in our key role as stewards of the Trinity experience, should not only seek to maintain the solid foundation that has been built, but should continually strive to cultivate the new resources that will be needed to take Trinity to the next level and beyond."